skye_writer: Glowing white block text on a black background: TRON LIVES. (tron lives)
skye_writer ([personal profile] skye_writer) wrote in [community profile] tron_comm2023-07-09 04:24 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Happy TRON-iversary!

Today marks 41 years since the movie that started it all, TRON, premiered!

What are you doing to mark the occasion? I updated one of my TRON fics on AO3 to celebrate, and I'm planning to watch the movie later this evening!

What's your favorite thing about the 1982 film? What's your favorite thing about TRON in general?
chasingperfection: (Default)

Happy TRONday!

[personal profile] chasingperfection 2023-07-10 01:45 am (UTC)(link)
I watched the original TRON film today in celebration!

My favorite thing about the 1982 film is seeing Flynn's arcade in its heyday, it's sad seeing it abandoned and dark in the Legacy film. My favorite thing about TRON in general is I love the designs of the digital worlds, and even though the two films portray the styles a bit differently, both are very creative.